ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Doris and Chris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 2010 21:02:59 -0500
Hi,

quicktime is used to view some multipmedia content on some webpages.
I do not know how bloated the origianl apple quicktime is. If you
choose to uninstall quicktime, you might want to install qtlite
instead that only contains the libraries to play quicktime content.

Your hard drive must be very full if you do  not have room to install
Bibleseeker. bibleseeker is several years old and not a large install at all.

Rather than uninstalling programs you might still need, you might
want to look  in your "my documents" folder if there is content you
can get rid off or backup to cd/dvd or an external drive. It is
usually media content such as mp3s or video files that take up a lot
of space. If you have music on your computer, you might want to
invest in an external hard drive. they have become quite reasonably
priced and at the moment with usb 3.0 being released, you might get
the older usb 2.0 drives even cheaper still - and usb 2.0 is all you
probably ever want or need.

hth

Doris