Date:
Mon, 27 Apr 2009 17:56:32 -0500

RE:

Can anyone name ANY drugs that contain gluten - seriously, when was the last
time you came across gluten in a drug, prescription or over-the-counter? I
am in Canada, (but I will assume it's the same in the US) and the only
ingredients that seemed to be used for fillers are corn starch and lactose.
Is there anybody out there with wheat in their pills ?

Yes!

Children's Tylenol, oral suspension, cherry, dye-free contains gluten.  This was our formulation of choice before my son was diagnosed because I don't like feeding my children dyes.  Now I keep it for my other kids with lots of Shapie warnings scrawled across it--NOT GF!

Dawn in Wisconsin

EarthLink Revolves Around You.

*******
*******