ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Chris & Doris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Jul 2009 03:05:43 -0400
Hi, I have an English Grade I Braille "International Children's
Version" and Spanish "Dios Habla Hoy" Braille New Testaments to give away.

Both are from the lutheran Braille Workers and both are in softcover Braille.

I need to give these two away together, though, because they are
stored at my in-laws as I have no room for them and we cannot tell
them apart. I had hoped to use these in my Braille studies but never
had room for them and we will have to move to an even smaller place.

I will send free matter anywhere internationally forwarding the
packages with the Braille volume as I received them. Thus the taker
may be getting his New Testaments over a period of several weeks or
even a couple months.

I hope these will go to a good home. I live in Germany and there is
not much use for English and Spanish Bibles here in general and I had
these because I love languages and had hoped to be able to read God's
Word in the languages I study also.

Please mail me off list at

I will get back to you as I work out the details on this.

Thanks much and God Bless,

Doris