ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 25 Jun 2009 19:57:08 -0400
It is interesting to know Leonard Nemoy Narrates introductions to stories
read by various Jewish selebreties  on CD
 titled Jewish Short Stories From Eastern Europe and Beyond.  Which can be
gotten from the Yidish Book Store.  Telephone 1-800-9737437.  There are 10
Cds in the collection.  The book can also be gotten in printed format.  He
tours reading some of these as well.  ----- Original Message -----