ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Dec 2008 19:28:48 -0700
My son, who is married and has three small children, and lives in North
Carolina, emailed me tonight and told me the following.  They were coming
home from a Christmas party at his boss's home and their latest child who
was born two and a half months ago last Friday night.  Something, sounding
like a rock, hit the passenger's side door.  They stopped at a store on the
way home and when they came back outside, his wife went to open her door and
saw a hole, a bullet hole, in the door about two or three inches below the
level of the glass.  The window was rolled up.  You can see the bullet
embedded inside the door.  They called the police today, when they talked
about it, realizing they should have probably done so sooner, and as it
turns out, several other people called in similar reports on that same road
during that same period of time.  It is always good to pray for safety.

Phil.