From:
Richard Lovegrove <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Richard Lovegrove <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Apr 2009 09:15:45 -0400

It does? Not according to the company. Where did your info come from?

"Thank you for contacting McNeil-PPC, Inc.,
makers of Children's TYLENOLŪ (acetaminophen)
Suspension Cherry Dye-Free .  It is always
important to hear from our consumers, and we
appreciate the time you have taken to contact us.

We are pleased to be the only healthcare company
to offer dye-free, non-staining products that are
available over the counter for children.  You may
purchase Infants' Motrin Dye-Free Berry Flavored
Drops and Children's Motrin Dye-Free Berry
Flavored Suspension Liquid and Infants' TYLENOL
Dye-Free Cherry Flavored Drops and Children's
TYLENOL Dye-Free Cherry Flavored Suspension
Liquid.

These new products "clearly" look different, but
have the same taste and proven effectiveness of
the original Children's Motrin and Children's
Tylenol formulas, only the dyes have been
removed.  For parents whose children are
sensitive to glutens and casein, they can trust
the new formulas as gluten-free and casein-free."