From:
"Laura B." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Laura B.
Date:
Mon, 16 Mar 2009 18:45:32 -0400

Hi All!

I just ran across a gluten free article in the April 2009 edition of Martha
Stewart's Living magazine.  There are 3 recipes - Chocolate Layer Cake with 7
minute frosting, Shortbread Cookies and Polenta French Toast.

Just thought I'd let you all know.  She has the recipes and article posted on
her website as well.

http://www.wholeliving.com/article/finding-joy-in-gluten-free?
autonomy_kw=gluten free&rsc=header_1

In case the link doesn't come out on the listserv - just go to
www.marthastewart.com   Then type gluten free in the "search" field.  The
article is the first one that comes up and there are links to the recipes within
the article.

I think the Polenta French Toast is a brilliant idea - I never thought of that!

Regards,
Laura

*******
*******