From:
Denise Jania <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Denise Jania <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Mar 2009 16:00:05 -0800

Hi, Listmates,
I usually check out the status of whether something is gluten free or not on my own.  However, this company cannot tell me if their drug Oracea is gluten free or not.  Is anyone out there taking this?  Apparently this was bought by another company and they are trying to figure out the gluten-free status of the drug.  In the meantime, I have a prescription for it and need to take it but cannot fill it because they can't say whether it is GF or isn't.  This is the first time I've encountered where I can't get an answer, so I thought I'd reach out and see if anyone has any experiene with this one.  I really want to be able to take this because the alternative is antibiotic therapy for a few months, which I really don't want to do if I don't have to.
Thanks in advance,
Denise