ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 23 Jun 2009 23:24:20 -0400
I did all the tests, didn't like the Mri much it felt like you were
stuck in a tunnel  such a close  space......but that is over.  They
said alol the doctors would review my test results next Wednesday and
I should iknow something by the end of nnext week.  They seemed to
think it looks good tho8ugh.  Thanks for your continued prayers
for  Ben qand me  I'll let you all know what happens!!!
bklessings!

Glad to hear your good report Phill......you are doing pretty good
for an old man!!!!

Rhonda