ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jun 2009 09:37:24 -0500
Hi Phil,

I have done that also. It's amazing how The Lord shows us where to
find something.

I'm looking for a sock that I love. I haven't found it yet. Vernon
looked in the Laundry room, but it is not there. It's one of my
Diabetic socks, and they are not cheap. Now, I will crawl around my
bed, and pray to the Holy Spirit to help me find the sock.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson