Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Sherene Silverberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Dec 2008 07:33:22 -0500

we're going to be in Atlanta from 1-4 January to see the King Tut
exhibition and the aquarium.  I'd dearly love some recommendations for
accommodation that is either in walking or Marta distance from both
places. Proximity to a good grocery store would be a plus (we don't
eat store bought GF baked goods, so I just need to be able to be able
to purchase fresh fruit and veggies).  I don't want to break the bank
on accommodation as we are traveling with my cousin who is visiting
from South Africa and is dealing with a truly horrendous exchange rate
(over ZAR10 to one USD last I looked).

We'd  like to eat out a few times.  I've found some list online but
none of them appear to have been updated since 2007.   We're a celiac
family with multiple food allergies (eggs, soy and dairy) and are
vegan.  As a result the chain restaurants that offer gluten free food
generally can't offer us safe food.   We find that we have far better
luck with owner operated restaurants.

Does anyone have any really good recommendations for us.  Some good
Thai or Chinese food would be a real treat. We have to drive 3.5 hours
to DC/Bethesda when we want to eat good Thai/Chinese food that I don't
have to make with my own two hands.  (if you are ever in Bethesda, I
highly recommend Sweet Basil sweetbasilland.com. )

Sherene
--http://homeschooledtwins.blogspot.com