From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Nov 2008 08:51:50 -0400
I know people who've got $650-700 for theirs but as long as it serves my
purpose, I'll hang on to it. Successfully selling them is heavily dependent
on where you list it, how you list it, and if it's like new, as mine still
is by some miracle being a go kit radio, pictures help the cause. I still
have the box and separation kit which is all still in it's boxes. I'll keep
my 706 for now though, with the holidays coming up and 2 repeater projects
ready to go at a moment's notice, I don't want to spend the price difference
between it and the 7000 right now. It's not worth it for use 3 to 4 times a
year anyway.