VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Catherine Getchell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Catherine Getchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jan 2006 20:47:23 -0500
Hi listers,
I've been hoping to do this for a couple of weeks now, but what with the
list move, things have been a bit crazy.  Now that it's settling down, I'd
like to ask each of you who is willing to to please send me any contact info
such as obviously your name, address, phone, alternate phone, and email.
Not a requirement, just a good idea.  This is important because if your
mailbox gets full, your spam blocker decides to block vicug-l, or you change
email addresses and forget to change your vicug-l subscription, you will get
deleted from the list automatically by the server after several failed
attempts at delivering mail to your mailbox.  And if your email account is
messed up, we obviously can't email you to let you know there's a problem
with your vicug-l subscription.  So if you want us to be able to contact you
some other way, please send us any and all contact info for reaching you.  I
will put it in an excel sheet and share with the other list owners but not
with the membership at large.  Thanks for your help.
Catherine Getchell