VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Jun 2012 21:13:26 -0400
Greetings folks, how are you all doing? I am fine and noticed that there was a thread on your couple of days ago about cable TV and having access to the remote control features that are not normally accessible. I don't know about other companies but Time Warner apparently has an app that will work with your phone or iPad to get in touch with the cable box in the function just like a regular remote. Has anybody tried to us at all with voiceover, and if so how accessible is it?

Sent from my iPhone

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]