VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 17 Jun 2012 14:24:12 -0700
Hi All,

When I had earlier versions of Office, I had a sound file that Windows
would play when I did certain things, like save a document. I thought I
couldn't have that any more with Office 2010, but I just found it.

Here's the link in case others of you are interested:

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/confirmation.aspx?id=7015

For the sounds to play, you need to go into Options. There's a checkbox
buried in the settings. I don't remember, but I think you may need to
find the box in the different programs, but I may be wrong about that.
I'm about to install them now.

ciao

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]