VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David hilbert Poehlman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David hilbert Poehlman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 2010 12:31:15 -0500
I don't know why the idea that a law suit might be mad was even mentioned.  My response was that being rude wa a bad idea rude and loud.  I guess loud by its self is ok though <grin>