VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 10 Jun 2010 23:26:28 -0400
I can't get this to work, either.  Here's what mine says:
How to Get Access to ESPN3.com
ESPN3.com is available at no charge to fans who receive their high-speed
internet connection from an ESPN3.com affiliated internet service
provider. ESPN3.com is also available to fans that access the internet
from U.S. college campuses and U.S. military bases.

Your current computer network falls outside of these categories. Here’s
how you can get access to ESPN3.com.

Please select your internet service provider from the list. If you can't
find yours, select "Not Found" at the bottom.

Hope this helps.
Rachel
On 6/10/2010 7:28 PM, Lisa McManus wrote:
> Hi all,
> I spent several hours today trying to figure out why a website is not
> working properly. I was wondering if someone could try to duplicate the
> process and tell me what happens on your end. I went to www.espn3.com
> <http://www.espn3.com>. I clicked on the link that says watch now. It is
> supposed to start playing and it doesn't. I even chose a sport and
> clicked into it and clicked on links that are supposed to replay
> archived games/events and still nothing happens. The people at espn are
> kind of at a loss because they helped to trouble shoot everything they
> knew to check such as deleting my temporary files and cookies and making
> sure my security level is on medium. If anyone can tell me what happens
> when they go to that website I would really appreciate it. Thanks very much.
> Lisa
>
> Leave list: [log in to unmask]
> <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
>
> VICUG-L is archived on the World Wide Web at http://listserv.i cors.or
> g/archives/vicug-l.html <http://listserv.icors.org/archives/vicug-l.html>
>
> Send questions on list operation to [log in to unmask]
> <mailto:[log in to unmask] >

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]