VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lynn Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lynn Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Apr 2010 07:37:51 -0400
Hello Albert:

This has been on the BARD site for the last 2 months:

The Holy Bible, Containing the Old and New Testaments: Translated out of the
Original Tongues and with the Former Translations Diligently Compared and
Revised
Unspecified. Read by Alexander Scourby. Reading time 79 hours 2 minutes.
Religion
The King James Version of the Old and New Testaments as read by Alexander
Scourby in the early 1950s. Combined reissue of RC 40842 and RC 40843. 1611.
Download The Holy Bible, Containing the Old and New Testaments: Translated
out of the Original Tongues and with the Former Translations Diligently
Compared and Revised, DB68777