VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gordon Wahl <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gordon Wahl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Jan 2010 10:44:47 -0800
NFB Research, As a blind computer user with some usable vision  , (AMD
20/400) I have a question. Does this new Apple product include screen
magnification for those of us who use ZoomTex Level 2 for computer access?
If not true, you should say so in your comments. Nearly 90& of us blind folk
have some usable vision. And We get along quite well. At age 88 I doubt that
I will ever learn how to use my computer without the aid of my monitor
magnification. All the fact for all of us blind computer users. You folks at
NAB do a fine job and for that- I Thank You.
Gordon Wahl  San Diego, California