VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Poehlman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Poehlman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Sep 2009 21:35:34 -0400
I've een using the mac, the ipod nano 4g, the iphone and soon the ipod
touch.  the mac for over 5 years, the ipod nano for almost a year and
the iphone for a few months and I cannot but marvel at the upward
slide I've seen in Apple's accessibility.  They are responsive to
users, they don't charge an arm and a leg for an sma or upgrades, they
improve hugely on accessibility with every itteration and they are
going places no one else has gone.

I have trained on mac as well as all pc from dos to all windows and
can tell you that it's easier to train on the mac than it is on
windows and folk get into it faster and learn it better.

Really, take it for a good spin.

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]