VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mike Pietruk <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Pietruk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Sep 2009 05:58:40 -0400
Marvin

Ultimately, an external drive is your best solution as it not only solves
your current problem but will provide unlimited future storage.
Also, if you are not already doing so, you ought to be backing up valuable
stuff on your main hd.
How hard is it to use an external drive?  The answer, how hard is it for
you to use your main hd?
An external drive merely shows up as another letter in my computer.  In
fact, I use an external drive as my main storage drive for data and audio
files rather than having it clutter up my main hd.
Also, this allows me to have instant access to my files on any pc not just
my main one.

Don't worry about Anything;  Pray about Everything.
--David Jeremiah, from "Turning Point" for Thursday, Sept 10 which you can listen to at this link:

http://ht.salemweb.net/oneplace/rm/tp/tp20090910.rm

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]