VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Marvin Hunkin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marvin Hunkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Sep 2009 17:39:36 +1000
hi.
got a whole heap of mp3s.
and only about 110 mb left of my 250 gb hard disl.
so even if i purchased dvds.
at 5 gb per disk.
and got about 95 or 100 gb.
would take a few dvds.
so was wondering.
are there any free accessible backup storage services.
where i could store my mp3sw online and how to retrieve them when i wanted.
or better to go the dvd route or maybe an external hard drive.
and how hard to use with jaws.
just plug it in.
and use it as an extra hard disk.
just think about these things and have never needed to use these services.
but do now.
Marvin.

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]