VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dorene Cornwell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 8 Sep 2009 15:17:53 -0400
Hi Harry

This is GREAT!

Now some questions:

How can people help back you up?

Have you reached out to any local or national blind orgs or other orgs
representing people with disabilities?

Maybe I am just getting middle-aged, but I would rather not be taking
on a big monster corporation all by myself. Plus, I assume the comment
about seeing if there is market will not be the last aggravating
comment you will hear. When I hear comments like that sometimes my
brain just leaves the room. So I am better off if there is someone else
still listening and hopefully if that person's brain is going to leave
the room at different times than mine.

Um, cough, IT'S THE LAW so by definition there is market.  And the law
is the same for everybody including the competition. Of course it is
not necessarily terrible if the forces that enforce the law help back
things up, but...

Anyway, GOOD LUCK with the next steps.

DoreneC