VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lynn Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lynn Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 May 2009 21:47:51 -0400
Here is another link for free AVG.
Link: free.resift.com

If you are looking for free programs of all kinds one of the best sites for
this is Kim Komando.
www.komando.com

You may need to click through and read some information before you get to
the free stuff but it will me free when you get to the end.

No click tease. How clever. I whish I had thought of that.