VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

ted chittenden <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 22 Nov 2008 16:50:12 -0500
Hi to all.

Lisa, to answer your 2nd question first, I'd hazard a guess that the system Netflix is using is proprietary--owned by someone--and Amazon.com doesn't want to pay the freight.

Second, with regard to the Flash player, I have found that playing with the flash buttons on any given site will get me the information I want.  A lot of radio stations and others like streaming through Flash, because you can't record from it--and the recording and movie industries have made a much bigger stink (and have poured in many more dollars) than we as blind people ever could with our concerns.

Ted Chittenden