VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Terri Hedgpeth <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Terri Hedgpeth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Aug 2007 09:56:27 -0700
Dear Pratik (computer software guru),
You are such a reliable source of info.
You may have seen this question before, but I and others have not found
a solution.
When one goes to "recover deleted items" under tools, and you hit enter
to bring up the list of deleted items that were previously deleted from
the Deleted Items folder,
How do you actually retrieve any selected item(s)?
I am using JAWS 8 and outlook 2003. I know that this is quite easy with
a mouse, but I can't seem to find a keyboard solution.
Any ideas?

Thank you,
Terri