VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Valerie Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Valerie Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2007 09:29:12 -0500
I would like to know how accessible the download process is. Are you
downloading the books to a computer, and if so, how well does JAWS work with
that. Are you downloading the books to an mp3 player of some kind and if so,
which one...and how accessible to screen reader technology is that process.

Overall, I am just trying to get some feedback on the accessibility of
downloadable books for people who are using screen reader technology.

Valerie