VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Morey Worthington <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Morey Worthington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2006 19:45:28 -0600
Hello all,
Sorry for asking so many Jaws questions, but since me and the Jaws list are
having a connection problem, here goes. Using Jaws 8.0  and IE 7 with Win
XP.
After turning on the computer, I get a message something like..."You have
two files to put on CD, press OK in this umbrella"
Where in the heck is this umbrella? Have checked full screen with Jaws
cursor and there be nothing there.
Any thoughts?
Thanks,
Morey