From:
Marilyn Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2007 08:42:01 -0400
> "You are what you eat".
> So are trees.

Hi William:

But the fruit which takes its nutrients from the new soil should mean
organic fruit? All its subsequnt fruiting should be organic, I would guess,
since fruit is a completely new biomass made every year. However the fruit
of the first crop in the new soil may be only partially organic since it's
seeds may have been formed when the tree was still rooted in the non-organic
soil. ???

I am just guessing though, as there may be more continuous tree-fruit
biochemical interactions than I have any idea about....

Marilyn