Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2007 14:16:03 -0400
On Fri, 23 Mar 2007 09:33:22 -0400, Kristina K. Carlton
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

  We also relocated to TN from TX in December.
> Everybody in Austin told me that I would eventually suffer from allergies
> because they are so bad there but I never did. Now I have been told that
> it's worse here and different altitudes, climates, and more can affect
> allergies.
>
> I just would like to know where the headaches and backaches are coming
> from.
> If it's something I am doing/not doing/eating/drinking, then obviously I
> want to change it.

A wild guess - IIRC there are times when there is a high mold count in the
air in some parts of Texas.
Molds produce mycotoxins. Mycotoxins change the way our bodies work, so
the immune system might not be able to cope with something at those times.
I don't know if any filter would stop something presumably so small.

William