C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 5 Nov 2008 12:08:11 -0800
at the time obama had only vermont and mccain only had kentucky.
kentucky always votes about 9 % more republican than the national popular vote. adjusting for nater allowed me to see what was ahead and if not for watching to see how many senate and house seats the dems would pick up, i could have went on to bed.

they got pretty close to filabuster proof. unfettered democrat control. you guys can't blame the republiucans for what comes down the pike now. although the media will try to find a way just as they did the mess in the economy now. people like vhris dod, barney frank, got out scott free with the media when in fact the mess with fannie and freddie could be traced right to their feet. and fannie and freddie were the root of the financial mess we have. republicans too the fall, but the facts remain the same.