From:
Bob Sikkila <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Dec 2008 15:07:21 -0500
that was fun! yes, let's make another sked soon. I agree with Tom that a
station from the west coast, or even the east coast, should act as net
control because they would be heard all across the country. I don't want to
leave Mike out, though, maybe he is far enough away down there that he could
take the net. I guess it is actually going to be a net after this. my
suggestion of a roundtable format simply doesn't work on 20 meters. also,
I'd like to suggest regular standbys for late comers like myself today. I
was all set to start calling when the fuse in my power supply blew. best
laid plans and all that. I missed the first part of the sked while I was
scrambling around the shack trying to find a replacement fuse. I had to
break in a head of my neighbor, Tom, KB8TYJ, who was kind enough to let me
in there. standbys after every second or third transmission might be
something to consider. I do hope those of you who missed the sked will join
us next time. and you know, we don't need to send high speed cw. if John and
Steve would feel comfortable at a slower speed, I would have no problem with
that and I'm sure the others would like to include those  guys as well.
enough from me, but I agree     the sked was a success.

73, Bob K8MXC