From:
Kevin Kwan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 2008 08:36:43 -0500
naw but thanks though; man. I found the link as I previously said. It's not
what we would think. I don't understand sometimes that they label things
like that. It's this link that says something like: n5pre. It's right below
the FTP link. Once inside there's a whole list of the current and previous
podcasts. I must have written a billion people about it and only 1 other
person brought this stupid link to my attention. So it's funny that
sometimes a website isn't a matter of being blind friendly, it's a matter of
understanding their labelling things. But yeah, I agree, I just about gave
up. my last resort was to write Pat Tice and ask him to send me last week's
recky tech links. I'd hate to do that cuz I can't see why anyone would save
those.