From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Nov 2008 19:30:00 -0800
This page was mentioned on the victor stream list some time back and I
just looked and it is still there.  There prices look good although I've
not tried one of these.  I do have one I bought at Walmart some time back
and its range isn't all that great, It is hard to find a clear channel
here inin vegas, and this thing is barely strong enough to overide
anything, even when in the front seat, so some do work better than others.
Anyhow, here is the link  If anyone gets one of these, please  advise the
list how you like it.

http://www.calcellular.com/car-songbird-2.html

73
Butch Bussen