From:
Jimmy Podsim <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jimmy Podsim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 2008 19:09:45 -0600
Um, this is voip.  Any time you use your computer as a phone system it's
voip.  I find it much more smoothing to the ear than our analog lines.  Only
thing is you have to remember that you always need to leave your PC on if
you want the phone to work.  One thing I really like is the fact that they
send me an email every time I get a voicemail.  I mean, I check email
constantly, but I hardly e ver think about looking at the answering machine.
Also you can forward your number to any other number you want.

... 73 ... KD5QHH ...  Jimmy ...
http://www.podsim.us
MSN or windows live... [log in to unmask]
Skype, jimmy.podsim ... please note the period between the names.
Have a great day!