From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Nov 2008 13:39:45 -0500
    Thanks, Howard!

73 de KB8TYJ

----- Original Message -----
From: "Howard Kaufman" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Saturday, November 15, 2008 10:31 AM
Subject: Fw: Reply to individual posting

> Hey it works!  I replaced the hams address with mine in the to field, and
> it
> came back alone to me.  Now I am forwarding the message to the list.
> Really
> a test, but proof is good.

>>> 2.  Right click the message,
>>> 3. arrow up to properties and press enter.
>>> 4.  Choose the details property sheet.
>>> 5.  Now you will find the message displayed, with the sender's e-mail
>>> address near the top of the header information.
>>> 6.  highlight the address, and copy it to the clipboard.
>>> 7.  Press escape to close the properties.
>>> 8.  Press control-n for new message and paste the address from the
>>> clipboard
>>> in the "to field".
>>> 9.  Send as new.
>>> You can also press reply from with in the message, and replace the to
>>> field
>>> from the list, with the individual's address, I think anyway.  But
>>> except
>>> for the advantage of having their origional message included, I can't