From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Nov 2008 15:52:00 -0500
Hi Martin,
Thanks for the info on the circuitry of the switching supply.  I've never
seen the actual schematic for one, so I was going by discussions I've heard
on the air.  Your block diagram description was excellent and I've saved it
for  future reference.

As I've said before, I've had very good luck with switching supplies, though
I have had a couple of really noisy switching wallwarts that I just had to
throw away!
73
Bob Tinney, K8LR, [log in to unmask]
Skype, bobtinn
Life is full of challenges, that's what makes it interesting!