From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Nov 2008 10:29:05 -0500
Hi.

That is why joining radio clubs is a good idea.  That way you form those
relationships and come to know the people in your community.  I live in a
metropolitan area of about 400,000 people, and I'm not afraid to have hams
over to help with projects, and I'm well known in the community.

73, de Lou K2LKK