From:
don bishop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Oct 2008 20:35:37 -0700
Hi Megan,

Welcome to the group.

Although this is a list primarily for blind hams and things which would
be of interest to blind hams such as tuning aids and the like, You're
certainly welcome to be a part of this group.  If you ever have any
questions, don't hesitate to ask here.

You may end up with several different answers, but just go with the one
which seems best to you.  <grin>

Don w6smb