From:
Jimmy Podsim <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jimmy Podsim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Oct 2008 19:56:08 -0500
Yes, but the problem you run into is that many people are on several lists
and if you have 3 lists and each list has 10 off topic messages, and then
your normal emails it can get kind of rough.

... 73 ... KD5QHH ...  Jimmy ...
http://www.podsim.us
MSN or windows live... [log in to unmask]
Skype, jimmy.podsim ...blind people please note the period between the
names.
Have a great day!