VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

"VICUG-L: Visually Impaired Computer Users' Group List" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Lynn Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Oct 2005 21:42:30 -0400
Wow! We sure do have somesmart and tallented folks on this list.

If you just need to auto fit a single column instead of the entire sheet do
the following:

Locate the cell with the largest amount of data in it.
click on it  (I am a high partial) smile

alt O to choose format menu
arrow down to column
and choose auto fit selection

This will fit the column to the largest entry in that column without
reformatting the entire sheet.

Safe computing to you.