VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 18 Sep 2009 10:13:05 -0400
From:
ted chittenden <[log in to unmask]>
Hi to all.

While the article's author makes some excellent points, the fact that Americans continue to earn less money will continue to compel them to look for free products. Also, I, for one, do not like to see what was available through only the price of a single item (say, a radio) become a subscription model--paying a yearly or monthly fee for each individual Internet radio station I listen to, for example. Maybe in the end, I will have to just settle with listening to the many CDs, albums, and 45s I've purchased over the years.

Ted