VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 18 Oct 2008 15:57:15 -0400
From:
Mike Pietruk <[log in to unmask]>
ok, Harry.  Here is the Skinny on WJIM am and fm.

Both are Citadel stations.  Citadel has, in recent months, changed a whole
bunch of urls for its streams and WJIM are 2 of those.
Streaming RAdio guide

http://streamingradioguide.com

has both streams, Vtuner, which ted mentioned

www.vtuner.com

has a working one for the fm feed and

www.radiotime.com

has the AM one which is currently carrying the MSU-Ohio State game.

Bottom line:  if one source for a stream fails, try another.  And if
nothing works, including the station's website, consider the possibility
that the stream may be temporarily down or being blocked.
My experience with down streams, especially on weekends, is that they
don't get repaired often until the next business day.

But, back to what you raised, check those other sources for WJIM; and I'll
notify Bill Sparks with updated links which hopefully he will list.

                    Mike

A love for the Word in the pulpit is bound to produce a love for the Word in the
pew
--Merrill F. Unger------

-----

Listen to the latest edition of David Jeremiah's "Turning Point" any time at this link:
http://www.davidjeremiah.org/site/radio.aspx

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]