VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 2008 22:18:24 -0400
7bit
From:
Lynn Evans <[log in to unmask]>
JAWS is strictly a screen reader. F S has a product called MAGIC that is
screen magnifier and screen reader.

MAX will connect to your TV set to read documets

Hello amy and George:

I am a bit confused here being from Florida, the state of confusion around
election time.

This video magnifier slash mouse that magnifies your computer screen is what
type of hybrid?

The Microsoft mouse seems to magnify what is on the laptop's monitor.

The opti mouse with the video camera will magnify the reading material
underneath it and project the image to the laptop monitor.

So what am I not understanding?

I use a portable video magnifier called the Nero. It is quite pricy at $795
the price I paid for my Patriot Eagle stand alone magnifier and a nice price
to pay for a laptop.

 http://www.aisquared.com/Products/portable/index.cfm

I use ZoomText magnifier and screen reader for my computer.

www.aisquared.com