VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Sherry Wells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Aug 2007 09:01:30 -0700
Well, I don't think they intentionally made the phone unusable - I suspect
the mold in the factory was just off some so the dot was placed
incorrectly.  I'm not even sure that ALL LGX5300 model cell phones have
this same issue.  Thanks for the offer of help with filing a complaint
though.

Sherry Wells
Sherry Wells

08/20/2007 08:41 AM

Sherry Wells/Chicago/IBM@IBMUS
cc
Subject
Re: [VICUG-L] Unuseable Dot on the 5 Key on the LGX5300 Cell Phone

Hi Sherry Wells,
I saw your concern about the dot on the 5 key on the LGX5300 cell phone.
This looks like an informal complaint that should go to the FCC who may be
able to get you a phone with better accessibility and usability. LG should
have made this cell phone device more accessible and usable to begin with.
If you would like me to help you file such an informal complaint at the
FCC, please let me know. I would  be glad to help you.
Jenifer Simpson
American Association of People With Disabilities (AAPD)

In a message dated 8/20/2007 10:42:05 AM Eastern Daylight Time,