VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 15 Jun 2007 20:37:23 -0400
From:
Peter Altschul <[log in to unmask]>
7bit
-----Original Message-----
From: Melanie Brunson [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2007 4:35 PM
To: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]
Subject: [acbconvention] Fwd: TecAccess, Accessibility Consulting Firm,
Looking for Study Participants

Hello All,

This message is for everyone who is attending the ACB convention in
Minneapolis.  Below, you will find some information about an
opportunity to take part in a focus group during either Monday or
Tuesday of convention week.  Space is limited, so please respond
promptly if you think you might be interested.  There is contact
information in the message for the folks you need to get in touch with.

Thanks very much.  See you in Minneapolis!

Melanie Brunson

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
11:31 AM

Checked by AVG Free Edition.