VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 15 Jun 2007 16:43:52 -0400
8bit
From:
Lynn Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Hello  fans of attachments.

Ok Ron sense I am rather attached to people on this list I will do my best
to answer this one.

It is a given that any file especially data files that reside on a hard
drive can be sent as attachments.

The trick is to get all three files on the hard drive. If you do this rest
is not too hard:

I understand you had problems getting a copy of the sign-up/waiver form and
the guidelines for leading a ride.  Do these two document come as
attachments?

If so both will need to be opened then saved to a bike rides folder on your
hard drive.  This should be a sub folder of my documents folder.  When you
find the map and press alt to select send to: Where does the map end up? Is
this a file on your hard drive? Or does your email client open with the
attachment in the email form?

Open your email client and choose the contact you are sending the message
to.

If you are using Outlook Express use keystroke alt I to pull down the insert
menu. Then press the A key to select file attachment. This will open the
file attachment window and land your cursor in the file name field. Type the
name of the file you want attached, tab over to attaché and press enter.
Your email form should now show one attachment in the attachment field.

Now press alt I again along with keystroke A to go after the next two files
you want attached. Check each time to see if the file is indeed attached.

Good luck: