Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 6 Nov 2008 21:19:13 -0800
8bit
From:
Hi Colin,
     Do you happen to know a quick way to reset the microprocessor on the
puxing 777? I made some mistakes on my first attempt to program it with the
computer and now I just want to clean it out and start over. Some radios
have a feature where one holds down a button and then  turns the radio on to
clear the radio. This didn't appear to work with this radio. Any ideas you
have would be appreciated.

God bless,
Mark
-- Currently in Pendleton, Eastern Oregon Regional At Pendleton, Oregon
Overcast, Fog 42.1°F Wind:NW-320° at 6mph