From:
Deborah Holladay <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Deborah Holladay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Feb 2009 12:03:21 -0500

I wrote to Revlon via the Contact Us page of their Web site,
http://www.revlon.com/Corporate/ContactUS.aspx, about their new lip gloss,
Crème Gloss.  (It is free-with-rebate at Walgreens this month.)  Revlon's
response is below.

Deborah Holladay
Alamo Celiac GIG Membership Database
http://alamoceliac.org