From:
Sherene Silverberg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sherene Silverberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Oct 2008 07:30:19 -0400

I only received one response  to my query about eateries in Myrtle
Beach.  Here it is.

"My husband and I ate at a place called the "Collector's Cafe" (http://www.collectorscafeandgallery.com/
).  It is a really neat little cafe that has an art gallery attached.
They do not have an "official" GF menu (or didn't when we ate there)
but they were familiar with GF needs and accommodated the menu for me
(and I had no reaction).  I'm not sure about the vegan menu options --
the website has more info.  The atmosphere is great and we had a
wonderful time."

if anyone else has any recommendations, I'll gladly accept them

Shez
--http://homeschooledtwins.blogspot.com

*******
*******